Monday, May 19, 2008

Travel Dates

Well, I said I'd let everyone know when we had travel dates, and we do! We are leaving on Monday June 9th. That's the only day that's really, really set. We do have tickets to return on July 12th, but they said they were being 'generous' in the dates and that it could be earlier. They'd rather set the date later and have us be pleasantly surprised to return earlier than have us plan on returning earlier and have to stay a few days longer. I had calculated out that we would return on July 9th, so maybe that will happen. I'll be updating daily while in Astrakhan, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Joel and Clarion said...

God's blessings in all of your preparations. We're thrilled for you but also very jealous. We want to go back to Vlad to get our boys so badly! You remain in our prayers!

The Smiths said...

Congratulations on receiving your court date! We will be in Astrakhan for our 1st trip June 13-22.

Carolynn and Steve said...

Hi Williams family!

We are a fellow Missouri and CHI family, and I've been following your blog for the last couple of weeks. Our prayers are with you as you prepare to return to meet your daughter.

ToniV said...

Hi Amy

I sat down and read the entire blog tonight. It is such a great story! I saw the boys in VBS today and ask if they had heard from you. They told me you were on a long train ride. Hope all is going well, can't wait to read some more.

Toni Vogt