Sunday, June 15, 2008

A New Outfit for Father's Day!

I don't know if I've mentioned the lovely pink dress Jill has been wearing all week, but well, it's not the most attractive item of clothing. They must think it is though because they have been putting it on her just for us, then taking it off of her when we leave! Anyway, today she came out in the cutest orange plaid jumper with a white short sleeved shirt under it and the jumper had an orange heart to pull for the zipper on the front. It was very cute! We got a lot of nice pictures of her with it on and with the three of us! I made one of them the desktop on our computer; I'll post it as soon as I'm allowed! She made "Papa" a Father's Day card. I had paper and stickers and crayons and she stuck about 5 stickers on the paper and colored some green, blue and yellow on the paper. Then I wrote Happy Father's Day! Love, Jill on it and had her give it to him. It was very sweet. She played with the stacking cups a lot again, this time she would set them all out and put a crayon in each one. She would correct herself if she ever put more than one crayon in a cup and take one out. Sometimes she matched up all the colors; red crayon in red cup, yellow crayon in yellow cup, etc, but not always, so we don't know if it was on purpose or a cooincidence. She sang a lot. She always sings a lot. Pretty much, if I pick her up, she begins to sing. We have this on tape, it's very cute. I think she's going to love our preschool because I know they sing a lot there! Tomorrow is COURT! Vica went over what we need to know and say, how it will go, what they may ask, so we'll update again when we get back from that!

1 comment:

Joel and Clarion said...

We've enjoyed reading about all of your adventures! Blessings on your time in court. You are in our prayers!