Monday, April 7, 2008

All My Checklists

What did I do this weekend? Made lots of checklists! A checklist of things to pack, a checklist of documents that still need to be attended to in some way, a list of meals for the next two weeks, a grocery list for those meals, a list of 'things to remember to take to school on Monday', a list of what my mom needs to do each day she's with the boys, and the beginning of a list for my substitute for my fifth grade class while I'm gone!!! Luckily, the grocery list has been all checked off, the packing list is quite close, the documents list is just where is should be to be finished in time, my mom's list changes daily as soccer rain out make up games keep coming in e-mails and baseball practices are 'maybe going to be on Mondays, but we're not sure yet', I remembered all but one thing I was supposed to take to school today (an empty milk jug!) and the sub list is about as far as it can be right now too. Seeing everything get checked off little by little helps me see that yes, this is really going to happen! I will meet my little girl two weeks from today!!! Yay!

No comments: